The Housing Leadership Council (HLC) is a coalition of business, civic, and community leaders working to sustain the economic viability of the area by ensuring that housing is attainable for the workforce at all income levels. The HLC accomplishes this through a multifaceted approach which includes collaboration, information & education, public policy, research, and data collection/analysis.
We are a membership organization supported by members’ contributions, grants, and fees for services. With your membership contribution, HLC will have the ability to promote housing development, including both ownership and rental that is affordable, sustainable, and appropriate for our area. In addition, your business will receive the following:
- “Proud HLC Member” graphic seals for webmarketing and decals for your physical place of business.
- Exclusive access to local housing data, policy information, and project collaboration.
- Access to quarterly networking events
- Discounted access to sector events
- Discounted access to our signature Housing Summit 2020